Look at what happened at my house yesterday! After many, many years of waiting my backyard is beginning to take shape. Jason took down the fence yesterday morning and by the time I got home from work my rock wall was in place. Jason had some guys from work come down and they got so much done. I know that it is only the beginning and we have a very long way to go but I think it's looking good so far, especially after only one day of work. I can actually visualize and imagine the possibilities of what it might turn into. Thanks to my honey for making it happen. Once it's done I promise to make you hundreds of yummy BBQ dinners!!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Beginnings of a backyard!!
Look at what happened at my house yesterday! After many, many years of waiting my backyard is beginning to take shape. Jason took down the fence yesterday morning and by the time I got home from work my rock wall was in place. Jason had some guys from work come down and they got so much done. I know that it is only the beginning and we have a very long way to go but I think it's looking good so far, especially after only one day of work. I can actually visualize and imagine the possibilities of what it might turn into. Thanks to my honey for making it happen. Once it's done I promise to make you hundreds of yummy BBQ dinners!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lOOKS SO GOOD ALREADY!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteWow, can't believe how good it looks! What an accomplishment in only one day. Two thumbs up for Jason! Is it going to be grass or flowers beds around it?
ReplyDelete