Today me and the Jords, or small toad as she now wants to be called, had a great day. First we went to the show and saw Alice in Wonderland. We both loved it and Jordy said it was the best movie ever (until the next best movie ever comes along). Then we hit the Old Navy and decided to grab something to eat. She said she wanted to go to In & Out because she had never been there and it's all the rave here in Utah. The sad part about it is that it is all the rave here in Utah and that is so LAME because there are so many things in life that are much tastier to eat. It basically boils down to the people in Utah never get out much and are truly deprived of real one of a kind places to eat. I have been avoiding this place like the plague because of the 1-2 hour wait in line at the drive through. I say to you In & Out lovers.... blah, blah, blah big flippin' deal. It was 2:00 when we went to eat so we only had to wait a good 20 minutes. When we first got there and were checking out the menu Jordyn couldn't understand why this place was so popular when there was only 4 things on the menu!! Then, our food arrived and...........
"Mom, this is the best burger ever!" She loved it and she didn't even have it animal style!!
So yes, we both enjoyed it but I just don't see what all the hype is about! We rounded out the day with a trip to Justice so S.T. (she said I could just call her that instead of small toad or smalls) could get her a plaid pimp hat. Unfortunately we had a small "incident" there that cut our day short. For Jordy's sake I won't go in to detail but I will say this... "It was our best day ever!!"..... (so far this week!)
P.S. stay tuned for a picture of jordy & her new hat!
aaahhh! I love the new blog look! very hip!
ReplyDeleteI agree that In & Out is over rated. But now and then I find my self a cravin for one. Had one a few weeks ago. It was a bit greasy and I didn't like the fries as well as Chadders. Hope smalls, or toad or whatever her name is this week is o.k. I'll need an update later.
ReplyDeleteSMALL TOAD IS THE BEST NAME EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteFun pic's, full of adventure. We are some of the crazy people. We like the burgers also, but I think we would have to pay Shaleace to go again. But Rocky & the kids like it.
ReplyDelete